The way we honor and memorialize our loved ones in death should be as unique as they were in life. Our goal is to help the families we serve through the difficulty of loss and organize and personalize services that truly honor the life that was lived. The main desire of our staff is to provide the most comfortable, respectful and helpful environment during these difficult times.
We offer a wide array of services from traditional funerals to direct cremations with many options and choices in-between, with many personalization options.
Funeral Services and Information
- Funeral Service: A ceremony typically held, but not restricted to our chapel or a church auditorium or sanctuary. At these ceremonies the casket of the deceased love one is on display and may or may not be opened for viewing either during or after the service is complete.
- Memorial Service: A ceremony typically held, but not restricted to our chapel or a church auditorium or sanctuary. These ceremonies are typically used when cremation is chosen. An urn may or may not be displayed during the service.
- Graveside Service: A brief ceremony held at the burial site.
- Visitation: A set period when the family will greet friends and neighbors as they come to pay their respects and offer condolences and support to the family. Visitations are many times held the evening prior to the service and on the same day as the ceremony.
We offer many choices in caskets, urns or outer burial containers. Any service chosen can be personalized with DVD tribute programs, Memorial picture album, personalized memorial folders, personalized cap panels for Caskets. In our services we assist families with obituary notices, insurance filling, the filling out and filing of Veterans Administration forms as well as filing Social Security forms for the families we serve.
- Meet Our Staff
- Contact Us
- Our History
- Our Facility
- Grief Support
- Local Florists
J. H. Churchill Funeral Home & Cremation Services
- 201 South Third Street
- Murray, KY 42071
- Phone: (270) 753-2411 (24 hours)
- Fax: (270) 753-2438
- Email: email@example.com